After you have your registration in the BIG register, you are finally ready to start working as a dentist in the Netherlands. Why not let us help you to a good start of your career here?
The KNMT helps newcomers in the Netherlands kickstart their careers by offering its members the so-called 'Startersgesprek' (Starter’s Interview). In this interview one of our Ledenservice experts give you independent and personal advice about working as a dentist in the Netherlands. You will receive answers to questions such as:
- How can I find my way in Dutch oral care?
- How can I find a job that suits me?
- How does 'this or that' work in Dutch dentistry practices?
- How do I deal with my colleagues and employer?
- I’m going to be working for an employer. Do I still need to take out third-party liability insurance?
- What types of remuneration are there? What arrangements do I need to make with my employer in this respect?
Something for you? Join the KNMT as a member and book a free Startersgesprek (Starter’s Interview) via KNMT’s Ledenservice (Members Service).